Saturday, February 23, 2019

Family Power Prayer and Declaration for Spouses Teens and Kids. Unknown ...





Try This New Prayer.



Listen to The Video Below and I will Pray for you.





Heavenly  Father  In  The  Mighty  Name  of  Jesus  Christ. All Things  Concerning  My Self, My  Spouse,



My  Children, My Job, My  Business, My  City, My  State, My  Country My Household and My  Church. I  Pray  that  You



Stop,  Nullify,  Blind,  Deafen,  Confuse,  Shut Down,  Break The Power,  and Conquer,  Satan



Lucifer,  All  Witch  Craft,  Sorcery,  The  Prince  of the  Power  of  The  Air,  Every  Generational Curse



and   Every  Unclean  Spirit That  I  Have  Not  Mentioned. Father Mute,  Muzzle, Gag  and  Cut off All Communication



Between  Devils, Close  Every  Demonic Portal  and  Gateway Seal it. Confuse  Them  All. Thwart All  of  Their Efforts.



Lord Jesus Render  Every  Demon  Powerless  In  My  Life  from  Now  On.   In Jesus Christ Name.



Send Them To The Feet of Jesus For Judgement.



Matthew 18:18  States  That  "Verily  I  say  unto  you,  Whatsoever  ye  shall  bind  on  earth  shall  be



 bound  in  heaven: and  whatsoever  ye  shall  loose  on  earth  shall  be  loosed  in  heaven".



"The Word of God Is Quick And More Powerful and Sharper Than Any Two Edged Sword". Hebrews 4:12



 Father In Jesus Name, Kill  and  Cut  off  the  Head  of Every Serpent  and  Every  Giant 



With  The  Two  Edged  Sword, The  Sword  of  The  Spirit, With  The  Word  of  God.  Lord  Jesus  Christ.



Every  Negative  Unclean  Spirit  that  Operates  Inside  of My  Eyes,  My  Nose,  My  Mouth,  My  Ears,  My  Skin,



Inside  of My  Head,  My  Emotions, My  Body, My  Mind, My  Thoughts, My  Spirit, My  Soul, and  My  Personal  Life, 



Both  Internally  and  Externally. Father  I   ask   That   You   Divide  All  Of  Their  Power,



Divide  Their  Camp,  Divide  Their Agreements,  Divide  Their  Kingdoms,   Pull  Down  Every 



Strong  Hold. In  The  Mighty  Name  of  Jesus  Christ.



Thank  You  Father  That  "No  Wewpon  That  is  Formed  Agains t Me  Shall  Prosper".  Isaih 54:17



Thank  You  Lord That  You  Will  Thrust  Out  The  Enemy  From  Before  Me  and  Shall  Say  Destroy  Them. Dueteronomy 33:27



Thank  You  Jesus  That " My  Enemies  Shall  Be  Found  Liars  Unto  Thee and That  I  Tread  Upon  Their  High



Places". Dueteronomy 33:29     In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ.



The  Holy  Bible  States In Philippians  2:10-11   "That  Every  Knee  Shall  Bow 



and  Every  Tongue  Shall   Confess  That  Jesus  Christ  is  Lord" 



And  Now  With  The  Authority  Of  The  Blood  Of  Jesus  Christ.  I  Command  Every  Unclean



Spirit  To  Now  Bow  Down  and Confess  With  Your Mouths  that  Jesus  Christ  is  Lord, 



Thank  You  Lord  Jesus For The  Dominion,  Power  and  Athourity To Do This.  Father In  Jesus Name,



I Bind,  Chain, and  Cage  the  Works  of  Darkness  and  Put  Them  Into  the  Super Natural  Cages  of  Jesus  Christ.



Father, Enable  The  Warrior Angels To  Arrest  Every  Fear  and  Every  Unclean  Spirit  and 



Cast  Them  Down  Into  The  Pit  Along   With  Every  Other  Devil  Involved  That I  Have  Dont Know



About.    Father  In  Jesus  Name  I  Thank  You  for The  Power, Dominion, and  Authority  that  You 



have  Given  Me  To  Do  This  As  Your  Son  or  Daughter  and  With  The  Power  and  Authority 



of The  Blood  of  Jesus  Christ.



 In  Jesus  Name  "No  Weapon  That  is  Formed  Agains t Me  Shall  Prosper".  2 Timothy 1:7



I  Exercise  The  Law  of  Psalm 91:7 "A  thousand  shall  fall  at  thy  side,  and  ten  thousand  at  thy  right  hand



but it shall not come near  me". There  Shall  Be  No  Backlash,  No  Blow back,  No  Reprisal, and



No  Retaliation  because  of  This  My  Prayer. Thank  You  Father  for  Giving  Me "The  Power  to  Tread  on  Serpents



and  Scorpians  and  Over  All  of  The Power  of  The E nemy  and  That  Nothing  Shall  By  Any  Means  Hurt  Me".  Luke 10:19



In The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.



Father  I Thank  You  That  "I  am  raised  up together with  You, and  I  sit  together  With  You 



In  Heavenly Places  in  Christ  Jesus".  Ephesians 2:6



Father  I  Pray  that  You  Will  Continue  To Lead  and  Guide  Me In  Every  Momment  of  My  Life.



Please  Give  Me  A  Heart  To  Beleive  And  A  Mind  To  Receive. And  That  My  Eyes  May  Be  Enlightened.



According  To  The  Works  of  Your  Mighty  Power.



You  Have  Not  given  Me  "The  Spirit  of  Fear,  but  of  Love  and  a  Sound  Mind".  2 Timothy 2:7



Please  Forgive  Me  of  Every  Sin  That  I  Have  Ever  Committed.



Thank  You  For  Your  Passion  and  For  Dying  on  The  Cross  for  Me.



I  Thank  You  Father and  Give  All  of  The  Praise,  Honor,  and  Glory  Forever  And  Ever



In  The  Mighty  Name  of  Jesus  Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment