Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Episode 18: The Beginning of the Kingdom Age





Say  this  out  loud  if  you  have  anything  wrong  with  you.

This  prayer  works  for  every  thing  in  your  life.  Just  try  it.

Read  or  say  this  prayer  out  loud with your Spouse and Children

 for 40 Days and  watch  your  lives  all gradually change for the better.

A Prayer for  Deliverance,  Healing  and  A  Better  Life.





Heavenly  Father  In  The  Mighty  Name  of  Jesus  Christ. Concerning  My  Self, My  Spouse,



My  Children, My  Job, My  Business, My  City, My  State, My  Country. I  Pray  that  You



Stop,  Nullify,  Blind,  Deafen,  Confuse,  Shut Down,  Break The Power,  and Conquer,  Satan



Lucifer,  All  Witch  Craft,  Sorcery,  The  Prince  of the  Power  of  The  Air,  Generational Curses



and   Every  Unclean  Spirit. Father  Mute and Muzzle, Cut off All Communication  Between Devils,



Close  Every  Demonic Portal  and  Confuse  Them  All. Lord Jesus Render  Every  Demon  Powerless 



In  My  Life  from  Now  On.



Matthew 18 States  Verily  I  say  unto  you,  Whatsoever  ye  shall  bind  on  earth  shall  be



 bound  in  heaven: and  whatsoever  ye  shall  loose  on  earth  shall  be  loosed  in  heaven.



Father, Kill  and  Cut  off  the  Head  of Every Serpent  and  Every  Giant  With  The  Two  Edged  Sword,



With  The  Sword  of  The  Spirit,  With  The  Word  of  God.  Lord  Jesus  Christ.  Every  Negative 



Unclean  Spirit  that  Operates  Inside  of  My  Head  and  Inside  of  My  Mind,  My  Personal  Life, 



Both  Internally  and  Externally. Father  I   ask   That   You   Divide All  Of  Their  Power,



Divide  Their  Camp,  Divide  Their Agreements,  Divide  Their  Kingdoms,   Pull  Down  Every 



Strong  Hold.



In  The  Mighty  Name  of  Jesus  Christ.



The  Holy  Bible  States In Philippians  2:10-11 That Every  "That  Every  Knee  Shall  Bow 



and  Every  Tongue  Shall   Confess  That  Jesus  Christ  is  Lord" 



And  Now  With  The  Authority  Of  The  Blood  Of  Jesus  Christ.  I  Command  Every  Unclean



Spirit  To  Now  Bow  Down  and Confess  With  Your Mouths  that  Jesus  Christ  is  Lord, 



Thank  You  Lord  Jesus For Dominion.  Father In  Jesus Name, I Bind,  Chain, and  Cage  the 



Works  of  Darkness  and Put  Them  Into  the  Super Natural  Cages  of  Jesus  Christ.



Father, Enable  The  Warrior Angels To  Arrest  Every Fear  and  Every  Unclean  Spirit  and 



Cast  Them  Down  Into  The  Pit  Along   With  Every  Other  Devil  Involved  That I  Have  Failed 



To Mention.



Father  In  Jesus  Name  I  Thank  You  for The  Power, Dominion, and  Authority  that  You 



have  Given  Me  To  Do  This  As  Your  Son  or  Daughter  and  With  The  Power  and  Authority 



of The  Blood  of  Jesus  Christ.





I Exercise The Law of Psalm 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand;



but it shall not come near  thee. There  Shall  Be  No  Backlash,  No  Blow back,  No  Reprisal, and



No  Retaliation because of This Prayer.



In The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.





Father  I Thank  You  That  I  am  raised  up together with  You, and I sit together With  You 



In Heavenly Places in Christ Jesus:  Ephesians 2:6



Father  I  Pray  that  You  Will  Continue  To Lead  and  Guide  Me  Every  Moment  of  My  Life.



Please  Forgive  Me  of  Every  Sin  That  I  Have  Ever  Commited.



Thank You For Your Passion and Dying on The Cross for me.



I  Thank  You  Father and  Give  All  of  The  Praise,  Honor,  and  Glory. 



In  The  Mighty  Name  of  Jesus  Christ.







Be My Friend On Facebook



Timothy J Douglass Sr.     Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010641464829





Subcribe To My You Tube Channel



Timothy J Douglass Sr. YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIF8ebcCw1NZcb46wtpwmGQ?view_as=subscriber





Todays Featured Video

The Four Faces ofJesus and the Endtimes Sons of God Part 2 - Man by Rev. Neville Johnson

https://youtu.be/tO43gx6msJk

No comments:

Post a Comment