Saturday, September 7, 2019

Speaking in Tongues and Your Destiny  / Neville Johnson

 The Academy of Light / Neville Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/user/LivingWordFoundation/videos

Music by Tony Anderson Song: Rise (Snowfall Remix)

1 Corinthians 14:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 I would that ye all spake with tongues but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying..

Jude 20 King James Version (KJV)
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Ephesians 6:10-20 King James Version (KJV)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 Rejoice evermore.

17 Pray without ceasing.

Galatians 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Galatians 3:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Genesis 17:7-10 King James Version (KJV)
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

Ephesians 1:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Ephesians 1:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

2 Corinthians 10:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

Romans 8:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Prayer, simply put, is conversation with God.
Super Power Prayer Youtube Channel
Subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjWyMJtGbx4DaCgIbWMh9jg?view_as=public

Prayer, simply put, is a conversation with God. 

Cleansing Prayer

Heavenly  Father In  The Mighty Name  of Jesus Christ. All Things  Concerning Myself, My Spouse,

My  Children, My Job, My  Business, My City, My  State, My Country My Household and My  Church.

I  Pray  that You  Stop, Nullify,  Blind, Deafen, Confuse,  Shut Down, Break The Power, 

and Conquer,  Satan Lucifer,  All Witch Craft,  Sorcery, The Prince  of the Power of The Air, 

Every  Generational Curse and   Every Unclean Spirit That  I Have Not Mentioned. Father Mute,  Muzzle,

Gag  and Cut off All Communication Between  Devils, Close Every Demonic Portal and  Gateway Seal it.

Confuse  Them All. Thwart All  of Their Efforts.

Lord Jesus Render  Every Demon Powerless  In My Life from Now On.   In Jesus Christ Name.

Send Them To The Feet of Jesus For Judgement.

Matthew 18:18  States That "Verily  I say unto you, Whatsoever  ye shall bind on earth shall  be bound

in  heaven: and  whatsoever ye  shall loose on  earth shall be loosed  in heaven".

 "The Word of God Is Quick And More Powerful and Sharper Than Any Two Edged Sword". Hebrews 4:12

Father In Jesus Name, Kill  and Cut off the Head of Every Serpent  and Every Giant

 

With  The Two  Edged Sword, The  Sword of The Spirit, With  The Word of God. Lord Jesus  Christ.

Every  Negative  Unclean Spirit  that Operates Inside  of My Eyes, My Nose, My  Mouth, My Ears, My Skin,

Inside  of My Head,  My Emotions, My  Body, My Mind, My  Thoughts, My Spirit, My  Soul, and My Personal Life,

Both  Internally  and Externally. Father  I ask That You Divide  All Of Their Power,Divide Their  Camp, 

Divide  Their Agreements,  Divide Their Kingdoms,   Pull Down Every Stronghold. In  The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

Thank  You Father  That "No Weapon  That is Formed Against Me  Shall Prosper". Isaiah 54:17

Thank  You Lord That  You Will Thrust  Out The Enemy From  Before Me and Shall Say  Destroy Them. Deuteronomy 33:27

Thank  You Jesus  That " My Enemies  Shall Be Found Liars  Unto Thee and That I Tread  Upon Their High Places".

Deuteronomy 33:29     In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ.

The  Holy Bible  States In Philippians  2:10-11 "That Every Knee  Shall Bow

and  Every  Tongue Shall   Confess That Jesus  Christ is Lord"

 And  Now With  The Authority  Of The Blood Of  Jesus Christ. I Command  Every Unclean Spirit To Now  Bow Down and

Confess  With Your Mouths  that Jesus Christ  is Lord,

Thank  You Lord  Jesus For The  Dominion, Power  and Authority To Do This.  Father In Jesus Name,

I Bind,  Chain, and  Cage the Works  of Darkness and Put  Them Into the Supernatural  Cages of Jesus Christ.

 Father, Enable  The Warrior Angels To  Arrest Every Fear and  Every Unclean Spirit and 

Cast  Them Down  Into The Pit  Along With Every  Other Devil Involved  That I Have Don't Know About.

Father  In Jesus  Name I Thank  You for The Power, Dominion, and  Authority that You have Given Me  To Do This

As  Your  Son or  Daughter and  With The Power  and Authority of The  Blood of Jesus Christ.

In  Jesus  Name "No  Weapon That  is Formed Against Me  Shall Prosper". 2 Timothy 1:7

I  Exercise  The Law of  Psalm 91:7 "A thousand  shall fall at thy side,  and ten thousand at thy right  hand

but it shall not come near  me". There Shall Be No Backlash,  No Blow back, No Reprisal, and No Retaliation  because 

of  This  My Prayer. Thank  You Father for Giving  Me "The Power to Tread on  Serpents and Scorpions and Over  All 

of  The Power  of The Enemy  and That Nothing  Shall By Any Means  Hurt Me". Luke 10:19

In The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

Father  I Thank You  That "I am raised  up together with You, and  I sit together With You In  Heavenly Places 

in  Christ  Jesus". Ephesians 2:6

Father  I Pray that  You Will Continue  To Lead and Guide Me In  Every Moment of My Life.

Please  Give Me  A Heart To  Believe And A  Mind To Receive. And  That My Eyes May Be Enlightened.

According  To The Works  of Your Mighty  Power.

You  Have Not  given Me "The  Spirit of Fear,  but of Love and a  Sound Mind". 2 Timothy 2:7

Please  Forgive Me  of Every Sin  That I Have Ever  Committed.

Thank  You For  Your Passion  and For Dying  on The Cross for  Me.

I  Thank  You Father and  Give All of The  Praise, Honor, and  Glory Forever And Ever

In  The Mighty  Name of Jesus  Christ. Amen


Be My Friend On Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010641464829

Super Power Prayer Youtube Channel
Please Subscribe

The Academy of Light

Bible verse 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment